1. My son Logan. He is the light of my life ... and my silly comedian! This picture was actually taken when my parents carried me out for my birthday lunch! I love how silly he is :)
2. My precious sleeping Jo-Jo on the way home from Le Bonheur ... thank goodness he was alright and we worried way too much ... like any normal mother and Dee-Dee would do!
3. My silly hubby and Logan. They melt my heart! Love you boys to pieces!!!
4. My baby Precious! She's the queen of my chair, my bed, the couch ... just wherever she chooses to plop down and take a nap! I wouldn't trade her for anything!!
5. My first homemade strawberry cake!!! No store bought cake mixes or icing this time!!! Yay Me!!! I will be sharing the recipe soon :)
As I look back on this collage, I realize how truly lucky and blessed I am!!! Thank you to all my followers for being here with me day after day and making new friendships and growing together!!!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I will be traveling out of town this weekend to visit with some family coming in from out of state! I will do my very best to update my blog while I'm at my in-laws :)
From my front porch to yours,